1.07.2010

my big butt whoop'n

Holy Cow! If you want to get your trash kicked, take a Zumba class! I thought I was going to die about 10 minutes into the class..... but you know what.... I'm still alive. I did it! I remember a yoga teacher telling me once that my body is more capable than I think I am. I had to remember that through out the entire miserable 60 minutes of this class. I wanted to pass out flat on the floor multiple times but somehow my body overpowered my weak doubts and pulled through. I also had to keep thinking of the real biggest losers that are 100+ more pounds than me and how Bob and Jillian never let them stop... you have to push through the pain! Honestly, without those 2 things running through my head, I think I would have quit. It was tough. There is no doubt in my mind that you will loose weight doing that class... no doubt! It works your entire body! I am pure jello.... it's fitting because I shake like it too Hee HEE!

(click on logo to go to their website)


No comments:

Post a Comment